May 24, 2010

Our Sweet Puppy

Our sweet little puppy now has a name. Doche Rusty Gibby, this way Thais and Tati are happy. We let our friends vote. So Doche it is. Thais own the name, but Tati got to do everything for him first. Caring him from the breeder, help give him a bath, feed, she even wanted to clean his number 2. Be my guest girl.
I new I was going to love him, but I didn't think would be that much, I adore him. Que amor eu sinto por ele, que sentimento grande e gostoso. Nao me aborreco em fazer nada por ele ou para ele.
Cody said he's so spoil that his going to be gay. Greg came home today from work and saw his new playpen, his colar Tag. I think Greg thinks I'm crazy. I better stop buying things for Doche or Greg is going to put him and I to sleep outside in the playpen. Greg didn't complain, but will soon.

He's so sweet, the kids are crazy about him, I think he's starting to wrap Greg in his finger and about me? Doche have me wrapped for complete in his heart.
We got him Saturday 6:00 pm, at 1:30 am he cried I took him out on my pajamas, at 3:30 I was outside again, at 5:30 am again. I wasn't angry at all, just look at that cute face bring a big small in my face and joy to my heat even at those hrs. That what love is all about too.

No comments: