May 1, 2010

M is for MOTHER not MAID






The girls had some friends over to swimming, I can't believe they got in, the water was so cold. Sharon is like ours too because she always here, she's like part of the family and Jessica that's Tati's close friend. They're are going to sleep over and go to church w/ us, they're not members but specially Sharon comes to church all the time. I was telling them to pick up their pillows and all the stuff they brought and take to the media room because they're going to sleep there. I gave pizza to them and set by Greg to eat my and they're talking about mothers and Greg and I just listening.
Thais e Tati started saying: " Mom always have to tell us to clean and pick up stuff. What the big deal about living stuff around? Tati said, if we don't put things way would be easy to get to it. And Sharon said, my mom is like this too, I think mothers is all the same, my mom is always saying Sharon pick up this, Sharon put way that, mothers are clean fricky and Jessica said, not all moms because my mom is not clean, she never cleans. Tati said, lucky you my mom make us clean, she says M is for Mother not for maid. Jessica said well I think is better not have a clean mom.
Greg and I were trying very hard not to laugh. We're saying that we shouldn't pay too much attention for what kids say, Jessica's mom is very organized, her house is always neat. I only put this on my blog no one here even know that I have a blog. I just thought this was funny.

No comments: