May 8, 2010

Chad's 13Th b-day





Chad Austin is not shy at all, but he also run as far as he can from my Camera, that's all the picture that I got from his party. Chad loves to skate, so I try to make a skate board but didn't turned out that great.
When Cody was 9 month old, I started not feeling well and I thought I had the Flu, so tired, anyway I didn't have the Flu, I had Chad on his way. Chad and Cody are 17 month apart, they have the same interest, like guitars, the same games. They're good friends. Chad wants to be an orthodontist. Chad never got anything less than As, he's very smart boy, but he loves to torture Thais. He's very affectionate, loves hugs and kisses, Chad has a lot of Brazilian on him. I Chose Chad's name, I just like this name and Greg chose Austin. Chad doesn't like fishing either, poor Greg he's better hang out with his girls. They like fishing.

No comments: