May 10, 2010

Mother's Day




I had a great mother's day. Cody and Chad even posed for a picture, of course Chad had to make a silly face. Greg and the kids cooked for me, cleaned everything and Thais and Greg made cookies, thank goodness it was chocolate chip cookie and I don't like it.
Tati finally gave the gift she made at school in the card she wrote that I'm. " Sweet as a candy. As beautiful as a butterfly. As silly as a monkey. As funny as a clown. Sneak as a spy and Gentle as a puppy or a cat.
I asked her why she thought I was sneak? and she said that I always find her clothes when she pretends she put it way.

My best gift after Tati's gift of course, the tickets to go see Roberto Carlos, a brazilian singer that I LOVE. I'm so excited to go see him. Everything was simple and the best, just because I had around me the people that I love the most and loves me too. I wish my mom was here, but I called her twice and she was having a great day too. Talked to my mother-in-law, sister-in-law. Also the primary presentation was so cute. the young man gave us mothers chocolate chip cookies and chocolate, since I don't like neither my kids eat, I said I'm the only woman that doesn't like chocolate. Thankful for my family and glad that I will be forever with them. The reason I didn't post any picture of me is because Tati took 2 pictures of me w/o head. rsrsrsrsrs.

No comments: