May 1, 2010

My hair cut

I have to post it, for the first time in almost 19 years of marriage and almost 21 years that I know Greg, he notice that I had a hair cut, I still not sure if he said something about my hair because I told him I was living for a hair cut.
I guess it was the last time I had a hair cut, Greg, Cody and Chad passed by me, talked to me and didn't even notice, then we went outside and my neighbor said. " Selma you had a hair cut, I love it", then Greg said " Oh yes! look very good". I guess is better than other times when he said " Did you have a hair cut?????
I hate those big salon's mirror, I can't take my eyes of myself and see everything that I really don't want to see, time is passing, I'm getting old, I can see the law of gravity on my cheeks. Then I decided to look a magazine and guess what? I don't have my contacts on, so I couldn't read, so I'm getting blind too. I asked the guy that was doing my hair " wasn't I suppose to feel beautiful when I leave here?? Next time cover this mirror. He laughed, he does my hair for 4 years, he said " Selma you're beautiful" and I said he wasn't getting a bigger tip for lying.
For make my day even brighter I talked to my mom today, it's amazing that my mom asked me almost ones a week how old I'm going to be in October and she never remembers, then I tell her and she gives me the same answer " Oh dear you don't look, but you're getting old", I told her I know mom, I had a big mirror in front of me for one whole hour today.
I told Greg that was getting old, he said he's too. I guess that's the beauty of getting old together. I told Greg, we have the kids college funds, mission funds, raining days funds, I told him to add " Selma's face lift funds" hopefully I'll have enough money there in 2 years.

No comments: