May 2, 2010

Cody's 16th b-day

Just sent the invitations with Evite for Cody's 16th b-day, I can't believe my sweet little boy will be 16 on May 25th. We're having a barbecue for few friends of ours and Cody's friends. May is a very special month to me. I was baptized on May 24th. I felt such a strong desire to bear my testimony today, but I didn't because I' always cry and I hate that. Cody already told me he wants something small, he doesn't want any decorations . I'm going to make his cake, it is going to be a guitar, I'll try to make like his guitar. I'm so excited, but I'll keep it simple and plain no decorations the way he wants. Eu acabei de mandar os convites do aniversario do Cody, ele vai fazer 16 anos dia 25 de Maio, eu vou fazer um churrasco brasileiro, convidamos so alguns amigos intimos e os amigos do Cody. Eu vou fazer o bolo, vou fazer uma guitarra igual a dele. Ele me pediu para nao enfeitar muito, ele quer uma coisa simples, e simples sera, mas quero que seja um dia bem lindo para ele.
Queria que minha familia tbem estivessem aqui. Estou morrendo de saudades.

No comments: