Jun 30, 2011

Gandhi

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ".
Mohandas Gandhi
I really like this quote and almost everyday I think about it, everything that I say and do is going to reflect how I represent my Christ.
I love to read and learn about others cultures and religions, always have. Can't imagine my life without knowing, feeling that I have my Heavenly Father, that Jesus is the Christ and he's my "SAVIOR", but I confess that I like some of Gandhi teachings and philosophy. I read many,many years ago, that he said that our house is our sanctuary, only people that loves us and we love should enter it, bring only good energy and take with them only good feeling from the visit. I don't invite just to invite people to my home, who enter in my house is really welcome and I hope they can feel it and have the desire to come back.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Um dia eu vou!111 :)