Jun 17, 2011

Familia Rodrigues






This is my sweet friend Patty and her family. I was very, very happy to see her, Josue and meet her kids. I haven't seeing Patty for 17 years. It's amazing how time flies. seems like yesterday that I called Patty from Brazil, I was still very sad with Flavio death and Patty invited me to come and stay for a while in USA, that I'd stay with her family. So Patty and Josue went to pick me up at the airport and she stopped in front of this house and told me to wait 5 minutes, I said okay. What I didn't know is that Patty went inside and told her brother Renato and sister-in-law Cristina that she had a friend in the car that just arrived from Brazil and didn't have where to stay....So I went inside and Cristina didn't even look at me and I didn't know why??????
Took Cristina couple of days to like me and today she's so in love with me hahahaha!!!!!
Her and Patty favorite thing was scare me, because I'm so afraid of dark. Cristina told me later that she hated me even more when she saw me in swim suit and I was so skinny and didn't have cellulite hahaha!!!!, Cristina said to stay in her house has to be least 300 lbs and have lots of cellulite.
Patty has a big heart, if you want something or need something and she has, that's yours. Beautiful family, I was very happy for the 3 hrs we spent together, we laughed a lot, It was awesome to see our kids together :)

1 comment:

Patty said...

Que saudades da casa da Cris e de te assustar!! :) foi mesmo muito bom te ver Selma, que familia Linda a sua!
Voce ta guardada dentro do coracao!! Te espero agora na minha casa.