Jun 7, 2011

Butterfly on my stomach!!!!

Sometimes I don't blog for a month, then sometimes I blog everyday. I really feel sick of my stomach to think that I'm going to get inside a plane. It has been 5 years now, but I'm still very scared. I haven't been in a plane for 5 years, we have been driving everywhere, but now is time to confront my fear.
Of course Greg thinks I'm crazy, that fly is safer than drive,I was the one inside that plane that almost went down not him, least I'll have everybody with me. I asked my friend Vera if something happen she will take care of Doche, she has a little dog and she loves dogs. I love Doche, such a sweet boy, I hope he doesn't think that I abandoned him at the Pet hotel.
I'm calling my Dr tomorrow to give me some pills since I can't have some wine in the plane. hahaha!!!!

No comments: