Jun 4, 2011

Brown family






Last night my dear friend Chris, his wife Tammy and their children came to visit us. We're all very excited, I haven't seen Chris for 20 years, I used to be size 0 now I'm 6 and Chris used to have more hair. hahahaha!!!! We had an awesome time going back time and talking about our present life.
I loved meeting Tammy, such a sweet and fun lady, after few minutes was like I already new her. my girls and their girls had fun together that's a good thing about kids. Nick is a perfect little cowboy, sweet and very polite.
Chris had a perfect word for us, we're like brother and sister, Greg said Chris and I are real friends happy that each other is happy. It was very special have the families together, to see our kids playing together. Thanks for one more sweet memory :) Hope we can get together again in the future. The boys can go fishing and the girls shopping.

2 comments:

Patty said...

It looks like you guys had fun! :) It is so nice to see old friends, so special to meet their families and spent time remembering old times.I am glad you guys had the opportunity to do that! Hope one day our families can meet also!
I will see your family in a few days Selminha! I am excited!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet post Selma! We can't stop talking about how great it was to meet(or for Chris, see again) your family! Let's do it again soon. :-) I hope your trip to Florida was a great one.