Jul 26, 2011

grateful to be me...

Last Saturday I met a woman, very pretty, I loved her hair cut, it wouldn't look good on me, but it was perfect on her. she was very outgoing, fun to be around, I could talk with her for hours and not get bored. After while she started using her family as an example and she got deeper and deeerp about her life.
She was a single mom of three when she met her actual husband, she has 2 other kids with him, their ages 18 yrs old - to 13 month old, five kids, she's a lot younger than me. All her kids but 1 has some kind of mental problems, her husband just found out he has a tumor in his legs.
Uau,uau!!!!!with all her problems she didn't look sad, depressed, for the whole time she was smiling and talking about how God and Jesus is special and important in her life, how she couldn't make w/o them. She's not LDS, I never heard about her church, but I could feel her faith, her love for our Savior.
In 4 hrs I felt glad, blessed and guilty. Glad and blessed to be "me", for the family and life I have, I don't have problems, we're all healthy, we love each other, we have more than we need, maybe not all that we want, we always want something, but for sure more than we need. We're so blessed :)

No comments: