Jul 28, 2011

Just thoughts!!!!

Today was a crazy day,when you think that things can't get any worse "??". Made Thais's cup cake cone, drop every single one on the floor, I couldn't believe it, I didn't know if I'd cry or laugh. For sure I didn't laugh, but I didn't cry either.
then I went to finish Thais's big cake, the banana split one and I made the stupid decision to use ready to use whipping cream instead of making my own of heavy cream. The beautiful cake, all my hard work melt way in the fridge. Once again I didn't cry.
You know what they say, if life give lemon make a lemonade, but I was so mad that I wanted to make a " caipirinha " brazilian version of margarita. hahaha!!! Okay I didn't. but I needed one so bad, wish I could make one.
At the end everything looks good, did again the cup cake cone, fiz the big cake and tomorrow morning I'll make my own whipping cream. Tomorrow is my sweet little girl's b-day even though she's a little taller than me, but she'll be always my little girl.
I think I'll have 12 or 13 girls here at 4:00 pm and then 8pm some friends will come. Glad Greg's cake is done too, even though he says I don't need to do anything for him, I know he cares and I care too.
This is one way that I show people that I love, that I care, doing something special for them. Everybody is different, show differently. I like to make my own b-day cards for my family and special friends, sometimes I don't have time to make it and I'll it, and my feelings is not smaller because I didn't make it.

No comments: