Sep 16, 2010

What a sad day!





I can't believe how sad and crazy this day was.Is so hard for me to deal with death. I don't think brother Dial new how loved, admired he was,unbelievable how sad so many people is.I don't know if there is the "D" day that we have to go back home. His mother died few hours before him. He was kayaking with his 17 year old daughter that survived.
What a great family, brother and sister dial married sooo young, I think she wasn't 17, their family is amazing, the love they have for each other, they did everything together as a family. It's so sad to see two people that love each other so much be apart for a tragedy like this.
He's only 50 years old, just few years old than me. He did so much for others. Summer of 2009 they went to Mexico to do a family service, help to build an orphanage.
My friend Maria came over this afternoon and asked me what I believe that happens after death, so I told her what I believe and that we marry for time and all eternity.
I have upstairs a big picture of Salt Lake Temple that says Greg and Selma Gibby married Nov 15,1991 for time and all eternity.
I really think that heavenly father was very please w/ brother Rod, he had a great life,a great life,great friends,did a lot for others.It made me think if were me, made me think about the things that I'm not doing,made me think about the things that I should be doing, about the things that I shouldn't be doing.
I talked to my friend Cristina today, and she knows everything about me, we talked for a while,I was very sad and she told me something very sweet after " that she's very proud of me,that I have such a strong faith"
I'm sooooo far to be perfect,but I do have a strong faith, I really believe we are not alone,I do believe that God hear and answer our prayers,that doesn't matter how difficult is our moment he knows that we're stronger than we think we're. We sometimes see ourselves so weak,so fragile,so small,we forget who we really are

No comments: