Sep 4, 2010

Fun Saturday




Greg went to his deep sea fishing trip, I'm so glad he went, he loves it,I went ones with him for 4 hrs and it was the longest 4 hrs of my life, I did for him, but I don't want to go again.He wants to go back to Alaska, he really enjoyed when he went over there, but he told me I'd hated it.
My aunt came visit from Houston and we made some brazilian appetizers that was so good.( pao de queijo "cheese bread" and pastel). I blow up my 1200 calories a day in one afternoon. I have to go see my dietitian on Tuesday. nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! But we had lots of fun making and eating, Monday I'll be good again, my aunt is going to make a wonderful brazilian dish tomorrow :-) We went bowling with the kids and now they're waiting for me to watch a movie. Tati is almost sleeping,she won't make 1/2 of the movie.

No comments: