Sep 18, 2010

Until we meet again....



Today was brother's Dial service, what a organization,love,respect, it's amazing how we all get together to help,this is something about the Mormons that I admire. Greg and the boys went to help set up the chairs,I help prepare the dinner,I thing everybody from our stake or not wanted to help we had in our building today people from all faith.There were over 1,000 people.
All the talks were amazing,but when his older son Rodney spoke was hard to anyone hold the tears,the things that he told about his dad.Rodney just got married not to long ago, he's such handsome and sweet guy. He cried so much,he laughed so much,he said he dad loved his children but he loved their mother more,he said that his dad only spoke soft and gentle words to his mother. What a great example.
Rodney spoke about the pain that his dad won't be here to hold his first child.Rodney spoke a lot about marriage,about love,about his father and our Savior, about eternal life, about been together forever as a family.
He talked a lot about his father with so much love and respect,Rod was his best friend, all the memories that he will have forever of his dad.
Greg said this was the first service that when it was over he felt inspired, my son Cody said the same thing. Uau!

What righteous man,how much he loved the Savior and his fellowman, he lived his life and the gospel to the fullest and died doing something he loved. His family will be okay,they love each other so much, they had a great example and mentor, they know they'll be together someday, that this life is nothing compared to eternity.
Goodbye Rod until we meet again, I'm sure you made home, I'll do my best to see you there someday :-)
I'll try harder to be the best that I can be. I loved the movie that I watched tonight Fire proof, it's not Greg's kind of movie,but he liked and we talked about the movie when it was over. We both agreed sometimes people get used to each other,they forget the reasons they fell in love,they stop getting to know each other, they let other things deceive their hearts. Good movie. I told Greg he is a such a great example for his children too :-)

No comments: