Sep 18, 2010

It's going to be...

I better go to sleep,it's going to be a very sad and emotional day. The viewing will be at 1:00 and the funeral at 3:00.Greg and I are not going to the view, we want to remember brother Dial smiling and happy,but we're going to the services. Me and others sisters will bring dinner for the family and all the families and friends that came out of town and are at the Dial's home.
I like the way that all of us get together and are so willing to serve. I tell my kids all the time.God can't be here to do everything, sometimes we don't have mom and dad close by so God created FRIENDS, if you have friends you're not alone.I call my real friends "Angels among us", I have great friends and I believe I have great special Angels around me too.
Greg and I spent some time today sitting outside talking about what happened,it seams so unreal,both of us were crying thinking about his two younger boys,about the whole family.
We have a big surprise party to go tomorrow night, is our friend big "50" b-day,but I really don't feel like going, maybe we'll stop by for a little bit. We'll see how the day goes.
We talked we need to serve more. Our family enjoy going to serve dinner on Thanksgiving's day for the homeless and then we come home and have ours and talk about our experience. The kids really appreciate and like to serve dinner for them.We're looking forward to go help wrap and help deliver presents for those in need for X-mas. I know there are more things we can do.

No comments: