Aug 7, 2010

Thais 12th B-day






I can't believe Thais is already 12 years old,almost as tall as I'm, even though I know doesn't need much to be taller than me kkkkkk.She told me that my shoes are getting small to her (I kind like this part). Is fun watching her growing at the same time a little scaring.I see a lot of me on her.Every year I take a picture of my kids on their b-day, I write a letter about them at that time, what's going on the world,in their life,what kind of show they like,sport they do, the things they say about me,I put their picture inside and I close the envelope and I put inside a box that I have for every child and one day I'm going to give for them as a gift. I thought I'd give on their 16 b-day, but I didn't give on Cody's 16th, I didn't think he'd appreciated it. The main reason I think is when they are teenager I want them to think how much we loved each other,that I was cool one day.
Before Thais I had a partial molar pregnancy,it was very hard for me to hear that the baby heart wasn't beating anymore,that I needed to have a D&C,that was a partial molar, that I wouldn't be aloud to try for another baby for a year. I had a blood test every wk,then every other wk,then every month for a year. I told Greg I didn't want to have another baby,that we're done with our two boys. Something happened that changed my mind and my heart, I'll talk about this another time,Thais loves to tell about this.
Anyway when I got pregnant Greg said that it would be another boy because I have two brothers and me,in his house 4 boys and 1 girl,but I told him that I felt that was a girl and it was my sweet Thais.We're happy the same way we're happy with the birth of each one of our children, if I wasn't as old as I was when I had Tati we'd have had another one for sure.I guess because it was specially after the loss of the baby.
On this B-day she wanted a flip flop party,she had lots of fun.I bought flip flops and some stuff for the girls decorated it the way they wanted and take home.I made the flip flop cake and she loved it. Anything to see that sweet smile on her face:-)

No comments: