Aug 14, 2010

Party's

Party, party and more party. I'm not eating a lot on those parties or I'll never lose my weight. Greg's likes I think he'd have more fun if could understand more Portuguese, since no one really wants to speak English' He really likes when Sam comes, he's American and speaks English with Greg. They're the only white,white people.Greg can understand some of Portuguese now, more than he should sometimes rsrsrsrs.
Tomorrow is Adriana's b-day, it will be in a big boat, no way I'll put my swimming suit on, Greg was trying to convince me that I'm not as fat as I think I'm, I'don't care, I'll keep my shorts on. Greg and Chad can't go, Chad has a game tomorrow that we just found out three days ago. I' feel bad Greg is not going, but he told me to go w/ Cody,Thais and Tati and have fun.
I wish he could come because he likes everything that's outdoor. I better go to bed now it's 1am and I need get up at 7:00 I need to be at 8:00 at Chad's school. We'll leave to the lake at 12:30. The girls are excited, they're so brazilian,loves a celebration, even Tati that I call mini Greg, she loves a party.
What I like the most is that everybody loves the kids and everything they plan has something fun for the kids. Unless is an adult only thing. We saw each others kids grow up.

The last picture was added my mistake,it was from New Years and the cake was Ryan's graduation and a friend of us Teresa made the cake for him.



No comments: