Aug 12, 2010

I can't sleep, I hate that. The night is long.I started to thing about my family,specially about my kids, how each one of them is,their personality,their dreams,their smile,their sweet spirit.Today I talked with my friend Sonia she lives in Brazil,we talked for a while.
Is fun go back time, so many memories.I always said that I have no regrets,but I think I have one, I wish I never cried for a guy more than 2 days, 2 days is plenty then move on, I'll say this to my girls over and over and over again. It's not worth it at all. Sonia and I were remembering about all the crying,I told her beside my sons,I will only cry for my husband if he dies, I'll never cry for a man alive again.
I told her that the last time I went to Brazil, my plane almost fell,it was so scaring that I haven't gone back, so I told Greg what happened and how scared I was to die and leave him and the kids, that I wished they're there with me and Greg asked me "WHY do you wanted us to be there to die with you????" I was so Mad that he wanted to live w/o me.That he didn't want to die with me. We laugh how dumb I was, mad that he didn't want to die w/ me. Great friend,great memories.

No comments: