Aug 8, 2010

Greg's 45 B-day






Thais always says that she was Greg's best b-day present and Greg says he's glad she wasn't born on his b-day because he'd never have another b-day party. Yes he would. I know he likes the party.Greg always says that is amazing how we Brazilians celebrates everything and how b-day it's a big deal,and really is.Greg loves fishing I never saw anything like this.He's going on labor day on a 36 hrs deep sea fishing,good for him we should do the things that make us happy.So for his b-day I made a fisherman cake and I replace the fish with my picture rsrsrsrs as the best catch of his life and also I put the kids pictures on another fish picture frame. He really liked. I didn't want a B-B-Q this year, I didn't want him to do any work that day, just enjoy the party. We had the Brazilian friends and some people from church.We all had a great time.Greg said he tries to catch up with me, but no matter what I'm always older than him....that's right I'll be always older. I love this guy,make me nervous this deep sea fishing over night thing, can't imagine my life without him.

No comments: