Aug 17, 2010

Back to school shopping





For some reason I forgot to order school supplies from school,so we did that yesterday and we also went to buy clothes for school.It's 4 kids,it was crazy and fun at the same time.
Cody is so like Greg, go inside 10 stores don't like anything.Cody keep telling me that he doesn't need anything,heard that before.Chad for other hand wants everything,likes everything,specially price things,so I have to remind him how many things he can have,but when I tell him he's done, he says okay.Thais keeps telling me that I buy too many shoes,that I love to shop,that she hates shopping and all that.Yesterday something got inside my frugal little girl,because she wants this and that.Tati,my sweet Tati,she gets mad at me because I say no to her a lot when we're shopping. She buys something because Thais bought and then she doesn't want to wear,she says "not today I'll wear tomorrow, so I only let her buy what I know she'll wear.
I was so tired, Greg went to meet us for dinner.Thais have some gift card for Justice so we're going there today and of course Tati will want something too.Justice is Tati's favorite store so I give her a budget.my cell was dead,I wish I had my camera.I was telling Greg last night that I was dead and he told me "You tired of shopping" Yes I was tired,but I enjoy every little second, I looked Cody and thought soon he'll go shopping with a "friend", girl friend.
Talking about friend, Brittany(Cody's friend) went meet us at the mall and then Cody went to a store and I just went there to pay, very cute girl,I invited her to go dinner w/ us,but she said her mom doesn't like her to drive at night.
Cody is so shy and at the same time so funny ones you get to know him. Chad is wayyyyy to funny,silly,always joking,singing,not shy at all.

No comments: