Aug 19, 2010

Legião Urbana - Tempo Perdido


Music always has been a part of my life,I love music, it's go deep in my heart,deep in my soul.Always had a music that would say something about my life,my feelings,my world,my happiness or sadness.
This is my younger brother favorite band, I like them too,they sing about real life,but he likes them the way I like Roberto Carlos.My brother is very good person,has a great heart,but he doesn't believe that there is a GOD, he thinks that God is just a spirit,that if there was a God people wouldn't be so mean. He doesn't understand that we have our free agency. That we'll be judged for our actions.
So many times I ask so many question myself, specially about suffering of the children,child abuse of all kind, hurt my heart to think about it, but man has their free agency,but he doesn't understand.
I can't imagine my life w/o my faith in God and Jesus,how could I start my day or end my night w/o thank the Lord for my day,to protect my family,even when I didn't know as much as I know about him now, God has always been in my life.Yesterday was pretty scaring, me,Thais and Tati went pick Chad up from football practice,was raining so hard that I barely could see anything and I told my girls, "lets say a prayer" Tati said " I already said mom" How happy Heavenly father must feel with the faith of a little girl that he'd protect us :-)

No comments: