Apr 29, 2010

My friend Michele

My friend Michele gave the same questions for 6 different people and I'm one of them.


Q- Something about me that not too many people knows.
A- I'm afraid of dark, I do not watch scary movies, when I came to USA I stayed at my friend Cristina's house em Utah and my friend Patty would scary me all the time we still laugh about those times. When I go to bed the bathroom door has to be closed, I don't like to look at the dark and sometimes if Greg forgets to close it, I tell him to get up and do it and he hates and says." Okay ghost I'm closing the door you stay right there".

Q-One thing that Greg did that made me really mad.
A- When I went to Utah for the first time to meet his parents we were walking by a dirty lake and I was looking at it, I had a short overall with a large belt, Greg grab the belt and pretended to push me in the dirty water, when he pull me back the belt broke and I fell in it. I was covered in mud I have the picture to prove it. I wanted to kill Greg that day.

Q-What did I do that made Greg really mad.
A- I asked him and he said he couldn't think about anything, but I think he got kind mad w/ me when I hit a cockroach so many times with a broom that I kind damaged the wood floor, I'm so afraid of that thing.

Q-One thing that made me feel very stupid.
A-It was a long, long time ago, I was going to make a new recipe from a cookbook and it asked for Chilled butter and I think I stayed over 30 min on the butter section trying to find that butter and an employee came to me and asked me if I need help and I told him that I needed chilled butter and when he told me that I need to do was put the butter in the fridge I felt so stupid that I didn't even make whatever I was going to make.

Q-First dish that I made.
A- O boy this was when I first got here, I'm not kidding I didn't know how to boil eggs, I bought the shake and bake for the chicken breast and I followed the instructions using a dictionary and I put it in the Oven temp 400 for 4 hrs instead of 40 min I don't think is necessary to mention that we went out to eat.But I have to add please, that this is passed I cook very good now, people even asked me recipe.

Q-One good thing about me.
A-I think I'm a good person, I try very hard to be fair with people, I think because I'm converted I don't judge too much others, I think I'm a good friend.ooops I think I put more than one thing I guess is for make up for the others questions above.

Q-One happy moment.
A-I can't put just one, when Greg asked me to marry him, when I marry, when I found out I was pregnant when I thought it would never happen because I was trying for a while and when I saw each one of my babies sweet face.

Q-One thing that amazes me.
A-A baby, have that special being forming,growing inside of me, feel he kicking, giving life to someone so fragile , nursing was the most amazing thing for me. I'm so thankful for this gift that was given to me of been a mother.

Q-One think that I miss so much that hurt.
A- Of course my family, I miss Brazil, the beaches, coconut water, my friends. I don't miss everyday, but I do miss. In my house we try to bring to our lives the best of Brazil and the Best of USA. X-mas we celebrate both. Christmas eve the Brazilian way, we dress up, set a beautiful table with lots good food and party all night long, dance, it's so fun.Normally we spend with my Brazilian friends in their house. On X-mas day we have a nice dinner just our family and New year we have a big party in our house, most of my guests are friends from church. At midnight fireworks.

Q- One thing I won't eat.
A- There is several things I won't eat, but one that I ask Greg please never trick me is Deer meat. I grown up reading about Bambi, then Greg says that he doesn't kill Bambi, only Bambi's dad. not funny.

Q- One thing that I thought was funny and Greg didn't.
A- I had just arrived home from Brazil and Greg was very excited about his new car, on the way to work, he was still near our house he hit a big Deer, smashed his door, Greg was so mad and I told him one day is the hunter, other day is the deer, I said maybe was that little Bambi that you killed his dad, he grown up and got you. Greg just looked me, I don't think he thought was funny. I did.

Q- One regret.
A- If I ever really hurt someone. Beside that there is nothing that I did that I regret, I'm not perfect, I learned with every mistake, they made me stronger, a better person. No regrets.

Q- Music that touch your heart.
A- There are several, but I'd say " emocoes" Se chorei ou se sorri, o importante e que emoces eu vivi" doesn't remind me anyone in special, just how I feel about life. " Because you loved me " I think about Greg".

Q-Something that I would tell my husband.
A- I love him with all my heart, we're different in some things, but at the end we complete each other and he makes me very happy. We go out our way to make the other one happy. I go fishing sometimes and others he take me dance. We go camping for him and go to the beach and Hotel for me.

Q-Something that my husband would tell me.
A-well, I just asked him and he said: That he loves me very much, would marry me all over again, can't imagine his life w/o me and if he didn't have me in his life he would have a LOT MORE MONEY, but he wouldn't be as happy and that something that really likes about me is that I'm always happy in peace with life, someone fun to be around. ( I told Greg when he gets the credit card bill this month just think how happy I make him. He says I'm expensive and I tell him I'm Imported hahahaha!)

Q-Something that I promised and sometimes I wish I didn't.
A- I said that from Jan/2010 to Dec/2010, I wouldn't buy anything for me unless is something really necessary, not even one pair of shoes, one dress, nothing. I did that because I like to shop I have over a 150 pair of shoes and since I won't be going to the mall because I can't shop, I'm reading more, doing other things that I enjoy. I have to say it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. Greg ask me if I could extend the goal until 2020. He's really enjoying this goal.

Okay Michelle it's done. Took me a while, but I did.

No comments: