Apr 27, 2010

More Tati's 9Th B-day.






This year we decided to do something small, Tati could invite up to 12 girls. We had pizza, they had a little spa. The girls all came in their pajamas, they danced. I think they had a great time.
I enjoyed doing their faces and their hair. They're very cute girls, but they have a lot of energy. At 11:00 pm
everybody went up for movies and popcorn and Greg and I went to our bedroom pray for them not make too much noise and fall sleep fast. I have to say that our prayers were not answered. In the morning Greg made pancake for everybody and they decorate it. I told Greg in the morning. " Is it not more sleepping over after the party" Greg said " right, can you write it down and sign it???? I didn't. They grow so fast, one day they'll leave and we'll have all the sweet memories. I know he enjoys too as much as I do.

No comments: