Apr 28, 2010

















Greg and I went to Tati's class field trip. It was all about Nature. Tati was very proud because her dad was teaching her friends how to fish.
She told everybody when went sea fishing last year.
For me (Selma) was the longest and horrible hours of my life, I was so scared, I went because Greg said that I never went sea fishing with him, That I'd be surprise how much I'd enjoy.
I was nice about, but I couldn't wait for the end. I catch a baby shark.
I wouldn't do it again. Now he's trying to take me sky diving. He went ones and he loved it. He really would like me to go with him. I wish I could, I really would like to be the kind of girl that is not scared of height but I'm.
Tati will be that kind of girl, she's not afraid of things, she looks for worm to go fishing with her dad, if I let her she'd bring all the kind of bugs inside the house. When we leave the house after a raining day we have to look where we put our feet so we don't step on the snails. A year ago I almost had a heart attack I went to put her clothe way and I found a little box full of snails in their shell inside her drawers.

No comments: