Mar 5, 2011

My friend Soraya....




Soraya is a great friend of mine, the kind that you like or you don't. I confess that took me a while to like her and she knows that and normally I like everybody. She has a big heart and she speaks her mind.
Couple of years ago someone from church told me if God decided to destroy the world he would start with Brazil, I was so surprised with the comment that I wasn't sure what to say, so I asked why she thought God would start with Brazil. So she said our swimming suit are too small, we do topless, Carnaval and other things that I don't want to write here, so I asked her if she has been in Brazil, she said no. I just wanted to laugh, but nicely I told her, yes the swimming suit are very small, it's the culture and no one really cares, my dad wears speedo.I asked my family and friends not send me and my girls swimming suit because we don't use that small. Very few Brazilian do topless, most of the people that do topless are the American and European. I told her I love carnaval, I have the brazilian channel and watch every year. Then for my surprise Soraya that I didn't like much did all the speech and I was speechless, because she said everything that I wanted to say and didn't. After that we started talking more and I asked her how she new so much about Brazil and Brazilians.
She just send me some pictures of my pantry that she wanted to put in face book and I said "No", she said that my pantry reminds her the movie sleeping with the enemy.Only Soraya would think that. She said my pantry would drive her crazy and every time she comes over she'll mix up few of my cans. Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you come to my house and do that to my pantry? please.....

Selma Gibby said...

anytime tammy :-)