Mar 12, 2011

I can't believe it!

Today I went to the mall with Chad exchange some things for him, then he waited for me while I had a hair cut,we went for lunch. Chad and I had a great time.
Went home got Tatiana and Thais, we had made plans to spend sometime together, they wanted to buy some necklace, little things. We're singing in the car,stop at the red light and somebody just went right in the back of my car.

I couldn't believe two teenagers in the car, they couldn't believe either. I was very mad and I said some things before I got out of the car. Thank goodness I speak another language, too bad the Lord understands Portuguese. I wouldn't ever scream at them.Poor girl she was so nervous, she said. " I'm so sorry and I have insurance", at the end I apologized, even though they didn't have any idea of what I said and I was still inside of my car, from my expression they could tell I was upset and I explain that I was frustrated it's a two year old car going back to the shop in a period of less than 3 month. I told them " hey, that's why we pay insurance, most important we're all okay. More new parts for my car.

Got the insurance info, apologized with the Lord too even though what I said wasn't that bad,went shop with the girls. Got home, got ready and went for my date with Greg and had a good time with him too. I still a little frustrated, but at the end is just material things that will be fixed. Cody will be 17 soon, Chad will be 16 in November, so if this happens to them I want people to treat them with respect.So I did just that with the girls.

No comments: