May 29, 2011

Cody's 17th b-day !!!!!





This past week was very emotional for me. My baby now is 17, he'll be a SENIOR next year, we talk the whole week about SAT test, university. It's so hard to let it go, I'm already crying and I still have one more year.
I cried the whole time when I was making his cake, all the memories that I have in my heart came to my mind, all the cakes that I made all those years: clown, barney,lion king, spider man,Mickey mouse. Now I'm making a lap top, he has no idea I'm making a lap top for him, I didn't forget the mouse:)
He was very surprise and happy. How much worth that smile, kiss and hug that I got and let not forget the sincere " THANK YOU MOM, THAT's LOOK GREAT "
He asked if the screen was edible, you can eat the whole thing Cody :) it was all for you :)

No comments: