Apr 29, 2011

A day to remember....

I really liked princess Diana and I was and I'm so mad with prince Charles, how he didn't love her,didn't care for her and how sad I was when she died. She was such a good person. I admired her humanitarian work,the person that she was.
I loved watching her son wedding today, Kate was beautiful, such a fairytale. You could see the love that they have for each other and I'm sure he'll take such a good care of her.
Tonight we went to see " Disney on ice" more prince and princess, more fairytale. I loved, as the princess came in I started remember "little mermaid" was the first movie and the first time I met Greg. Cinderella,sleeping beauty,beauty and the beast and .......all this sweet movies I watched again....and again....and again with my kids. So many sweet memories.
For a couple of hours everything was beautiful, colorful, magical, no wars, no crimes, no hungry, no one killed, no one died. For a couple of hours I didn't think about anything sad, no tornadoes. For a couple of hours I didn't think about a sister from the ward that her 4 yrs old daughter had surgery yesterday to remove a brain tumor.
For two hours I had a smile on face, I was as happy as the many little girls around me all dressed up as princess. How not to be happy, my daughters were happy, Mickey and Minnie were there.
I don't want to turn on the TV tonight, I don't want to hear anything bad today. I had a great, happy and beautiful day. Maybe I don't have everything that I want, but for sure I absolutely LOVE and I'm very GRATEFUL for everything I have, I love my life. I was thought we hold the brushes and the paint it's up to us to add some color to our world.
Since I was a teenager I liked Gandhi and many of the things that he said I still remember " I like your Christ, but I don't like you Christians", this always makes me think what kind of Christian I'M, " The words have power, once comes out of your mouth you can't take it back"
I always say this, but it's true I'm soooooo far to be perfect and I know I don't do everything that I should do, but I'll try very hard to say kind words to make someone feel better, help the poor and feed the hungry as often as I can, I can't feed the world but I can feed someone :) Greg and I always talk about this, we can and we should do more.
I'm going to bed and sleep like a princess :)

No comments: