Feb 20, 2011

Javier's B-day





Javier is a very dear friend of us. He's from Puerto Rico and Cassia his wife from Brazil. Cassia called me on Valentine and I told her that was making a cake and she asked me to make one for Javier's b-day like the one I was making for my family. I said okay.
Javier is a very good friend and an excellent cook, he's amazing in the kitchen. Every time I have a big dinner I tell him my menu, he always make one dish for my party just because he wants, even when I tell him not to.
So I wanted to make something special and remember I'm not the "CAKE EXPERT" I just do for fun. So I tried do make a cake, then I made chef hat and I wrote IRON CHEF. I forgot to mention that it was a surprise party and that a had just 5 hrs to make it. This cake was the best cake that I ever made, the filling was awesome, it was very good. The vegetables were fake, just to represent a chef in action.

No comments: