Feb 6, 2011

Dad's the best...

Greg did something for me and I said ( Greg you're the best husband ever) and Tati said ( mom you always say that you got the best husband ever,why do you think dad is the best you only been married to him??? ) and I told her.
When you fall in love with someone and this someone loves you back and treat you very nice you too will think he's the best, and when you have kids they will be the cutest one in the whole world. When you go watch their play at school, doesn't matter how many kids are there, your eyes will see only one kid up there " yours" and you'll melt and think how cute,how great, etc...
And she said ( mom now I know what you mean, because I think you're the best mom in the whole world and the funniest and cutest too).
Just one of those conversation that I need to write down, how sweet and tender is a child's heart. My sweet princess :)

No comments: